Lazy top 5 today I’m afraid. This time I look at my favourite Pixar films. There is no disputing that Pixar are the modern kings of family/kids animation films. I remember my first Pixar film as a kid and being blown away by it all.
These are my Top 5 favourite Pixar films.
5. A BUGS LIFE // “Ladies and gentlebugs! Larvae of all stages! Rub your legs together for the world’s greatest bug circus!”
4. TOY STORY // “YOU! ARE! A! TOYYYYY! You aren’t the real Buzz Lightyear! You’re – you’re an action figure!”
3. UP // “I found a snipe, and I followed it under your porch, but this snipe had a long tail, and looked more like a large mouse.”
2. MONSTERS, INC // “Oh, that’s great, blame it on the little guy. How original. He must’ve read the schedule wrong with his one eye.”
1. THE INCREDIBLES // “No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for… for ten minutes!”
What are you favourite Pixar films? Comment below.