Jack Black. A musician turned actor. He has made a lot of bad films though. But love or hate him he done some great work and here I am to show you. He can act as well, but like Adam Sandler he seems to set his bar at ground level most of the time. These are the Jack Black films that deserve your time.
Top 5 Jack Black films.
5. BE KIND REWIND // “I am Robocop. Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robocop.”
4. KING KONG // “ Ladies and Gentlemen… I give you… KONG! THE EIGHTH WONDER OF THE WORLD!
3. ORANGE COUNTY // “Do you want me to get naked and start the revolution?”
2. HIGH FIDELITY // “Rob, top five musical crimes perpetuated by Stevie Wonder in the ’80s and ’90s. Go. Sub-question: is it in fact unfair to criticize a formerly great artist for his latter day sins, is it better to burn out or fade away? “
1. SCHOOL OF ROCK // “I don’t wanna hang out with a bunch of wannabe corporate sellouts. I’m gonna form my own band and we’re gonna start a revolution, OK? And you’re gonna be a funny little footnote on my epic ass.”